Functions of the webshops we create
All our web stores are responsive, i.e. mobile optimised, GDPR compliant, with unlimited product numbers, product category numbers and product tag numbers.
Let’s look at the features
- Stock management
- Purchase statistics
- Automatic emails to buyer and seller
- Main and sub-categorisation
- Set tax brackets even per product (0%, 12%, 27%)
- Optional currency
- Blog feature
- Introductory subpages
- Multiple modes of transport
- Multiple payment methods
- Bulk import and bulk export in table mode
- Customer account
- Purchase subject to registration
- Unregistered (guest) purchase
- Free shipping depending on the value of the basket
- Newsletter integration
- Contact form
How do we work?
1. Web design
2. Web development
3. Testing and delivery
What happens after the handover?
First, let’s talk a bit more about the handover. This is the moment when you first see under the “hood”. We’ll show you how the administration interface works, how to upload products, categorise, tag, price, and how the online shop works. We’ll also make a video of the training, which you can revisit at any time if you’re unsure about how to manage your unique online shop.
You can count on us after the handover, too. If you have any questions, we’ll be happy to help. And if you need additional functionality to run your webshop, that’s no problem either, because we develop our webshops to be expandable at any time.
How can we help you? Request a free quote!